"Women Supporting Women”
Esther's House was founded by Tasmanian women for Tasmanian women - We offer women’s services across the state that seek to empower women to embrace all seasons in their life.
“We Come To You....Anywhere in Tasmania”
We provide free in-home counselling, advocacy, education, information, mentoring, practical and physical support. Our clients contact us for support for many reasons, some of these are:
- Relationship/Family or Personal problems
- Family violence
- Unplanned or challenging pregnancy
- Pre or post abortion counselling
- Challenging prenatal diagnosis
- Homeless or risk of homelessness
- In need of material support for a baby
- In need of practical support in the home after the birth of a baby
If we are unable to support you we can help you find the people who can. No matter what the reason, if you are struggling with life - we are here to help you.